29 February, 2008

Growing daughter...


This year my eldest daughter Ruth is in kindergarten year 2. I didn't realised she's going to primary one by next year. How time flies, people normally says. I still remember when she was born, weigh only 2.3kg despite me having balloning tummy at that time. Now she's nearly 4 feet tall, I'm sure she will be taller than me when she grew up...having said this, I realise my two daughters(Ruth and Cynthia) are growing fast. Ruth always try to imitate whatever I do, for instance, putting on nail polish...she would do the same...putting on make-up, she would try to get her hands to my make-up pallete too. The latest, facial mask! Sorry to dissapoint her, I didn't allow this... poor darling..her time will come
Any of you out there wanna share 'moments mother and daughter' experience? post me your message ok :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi.. imagine you just gave birth to tiny baby girl.. now grown up .. beautiful sumandak.. so fast kan.

Carolyn said...

yes thats why I've grown lots of grey hairs already, they grew fast than you can imagine hehehe..