21 November, 2008

I'm dreaming of a 'warmth' Christmas





Christmas mood is in town now..look at those beautiful ornaments, some still in the boxes waiting to be display for shoppers in Wisma Merdeka. I had my friday lunch with husband and our two girls today, we passed by few shops selling Christmas decos, and here is Ruth and Cynthia can' t get over these santa's hat from Watson. We didn't get any of those for them, as I told them we could still use the hats I bought last year. I'm still thinking of a theme and colours for this year Christmas home deco. Do you have any brilliant ideas? ;-) Can you help me with this? Last year was Blue and white theme. For my kids, Christmas time means fun, beautiful colours and baby Jesus was born, so every year I'll have to put extra effort to decorate the house, colour lights and most of all they really enjoy helping me decorate our 6 ft tall Christmas tree haha..yeah this year lil' Isaac will have his turn to put the top (star).

6 comments:

carolchs said...

blue and white..nice. have u tried blue and silver? at least u get to keep the silver ornaments and just add some silver ones.

kalu kami, am thinking of just keeping the traditional red tapi still thinking cos our christmas baju theme is purple...so mcm mau kasi purple theme juga our christmas tree hehe

Anonymous said...

I went to pavillion yesterday and I can see the theme is yellow and silver. As for me, I always like white and can use blue or red ornaments. Now kan mood christmas sudah nii hehehe ..tia sabar mau balik kg hehehe ..

Deana E said...

when i was at metrojaya just few days before deepavali, they have started decorating for christmas oh..kesian deepavali, macam tidak arasa..btw, our christmas promo is up at coluscakes.co

Carolyn said...

HI chegu, blue and silver wow i havent tried this, i will take note of this combination. Tq chegu, hope u will have a beautiful xmas :-D

Hi Cay, yellow and silver mmg jarang betul i see dat here. This is unique combination. Cay, when u coming back here? syiok la ni kan dapat balik kg.. :-D


Hi Deana, alamak deepavali deco tiada ka sana? btul2 kesian n mmg tdk terasa for them yg celebrate kan. OK, i will come visit colus one of this days. Ada offer ka? hehe

CJane said...

Syok kan pergi shopping for Christmas stuff ni? Tho you have like enough at home, you still can't stop yourself from buying a piece or two of those. LOL!

Carolyn said...

yes thats very true Ethel, hehe..I still buy some if i see yg 'ngam d hati' :-D