01 September, 2009

Month of celebrations..


How happy I am to have you in my life,
My best friend in good times and my rock in times of sorrow,
We both know our love grows every day and every year..and
You will forever be my Love..
Happy Birthday Dear..


Hubby's birthday falls on the 4th September (Friday). We have lots of reasons to celebrate this month of September. Starting with hubby's birthday on the 4th, Isaac's birthday on the 16th followed by Cynthia's on the 24th and to close the month of celebration is our wedding anniversary on th 28th (8th Years Anniversary)..there will be cakes, presents and lots of kisses for everyone in the family :-)

9 comments:

myvusak said...

Happy birthday to all in your family carol, and wishing you a wonderful, joyful september...happy anniversary...God Bless your family.

Agnes CF Lee said...

really fill with lots of celebrations for your family this month. Happy anniversary to u!

Carolyn said...

Tq Flo and Agnes :-D
Indeed September is an important month for us in the family ;-)

Dora A-Erb said...

Carol... I should say, Happy Birthday to your family. Must be an exciting month for y'all. Have a great one kio...

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Happy Birthday to your family. actually my birthday this month to heheh.

Carolyn said...

Dora and SJB..tq so much :-D
Dora, I will try to post pix each celebrations :-))
SJB..wow you're a September baby too..Happy Birthday in advance k..God Bless

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow...September is a very special month to you and your family. Do enjoy all the cakes, gifts and kisses too. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to everybody in ur family hehehe ..senang mau ingat nii smua in september kan ..my abigail pun going to celebrate her birthday this month..enjoy the month kio carol ...

Carolyn said...

Hi Cay
tq..ya senang ingat coz all happening in Sept hahaha
My wish n hug to your Abigail kio..Have a Happy Birthday!!