26 October, 2008

Dreamlover

Dreamlover blog belongs to a lady named Ivy Soraya a very nice name, an architect and she's from Indonesia. So, I went through her blog tonight and find it simple but there were some interesting postings made in here. She had about 65 postings for 2008.
Even though she described her blog about fashion, health, beauty just to name a few but I could hardly get to read postings especially on beauty and health. I do hope the blogger will write more on what they describe about their blogs. Anyway, some of the postings were quite interesting but I sensed the blogger did a lot of write-ups for post exchange as she had them about 30 postings for just the month of October? . No harm commenting about each others blog, as long as you put in a positive way. I would love to hear anyone out there, friends and strangers to give their honest reviews about my blog please :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah people blog for the sake of earning money out of Adsense n stuff like that... so may b that lady too have been doing the same thing...
i liked ur blog... in fact its an intersting thing to know about others personal lives... blogging has given us this favor to peep in to each other's life :)
keep blogging n do visit mine too...tc

Carolyn said...

hi afaque, tq for visiting here. Yes some ppl blog to earn some $ while others a place to share their thoughts to the 'world' :-) Come n visit me again :-D

Unknown said...

yeah see i have visited again... :)
ur blog is interesting... i was thinking of why dont we add each other in our blogrolls... to start with m adding u in my blogroll...

Carolyn said...

sure i will add u too, tq for adding me ya