11 October, 2008

Saying hello...

Hi there everyone,
I know its been awhile no posting or any updates from me here..its just my own problems like getting and finding the 'mood' again. There was one time I thought of 'resigning' here :-)
But rest assure, I will be back soon with few things in mind with some pix I've kept somewhere in my Sony Digital Cam.
I really appreciated all comments given in my last posting, thank you so much for supporting me especially in your prayers for my belated grandparents. I am touched by your comforting words especially for some of you which I've never met in my life. Thanks Anies, Rozie, Cay, Lady Java and Dora Erb.
Be back soon...

7 comments:

Anies Azeera said...

welcome back Carol.
we are waitin... bah, share-share lah those pics dari your digi cam.

Anonymous said...

hi moi.. bah.. trus gear 3 ... lol.. okay bah tu.. for sure byk you will update soon..wt ur pics kan..bah.. sya tunggu..

Carolyn said...

hi anies, bah ok :-D sya pun mau cari 'perkakas' mau upload gambar kunun

Carolyn said...

hi shirl
klu masuk gear 3, nda rusak kah blog sya ni hehehe...ya bah gambar bnyk ja kena simpan d kamera api dk kluar dsini..

Anonymous said...

Hi carol ..welcome back and cannot wait for ur story and pictures ..update us kio

Dora A-Erb said...

And hello to you too Carolyn. I do hope that everything is well with you. Hey, you don't have to "resign" from here bah. Just take things easy and come in here when you feel like it. Bah, I'll see you around... you take care :)

Carolyn said...

hello dora, thanks for visiting me here :-), ya i take yr advice, q kio