22 September, 2008

How can I cope this...

Mama, tears flow profusely...
Why God? Am I wrong to ask You why?
Our minds confuse, our hearts broken to pieces
Our grief for granpa still strong in our hearts...
For just 24 days he left us...
Here we are again, mama...we mourned for you
Grandpa must have loved you so dearly, maybe that was the real reason
God took you to be with grandpa..
But it's too soon mama, we still need you here to mend our broken hearts..
I have nobody to call grandpa and mama anymore..
I am just too sad thinking of you both..just too sad
We are not able to cope for now, am sure only time will know when...
For whatever God's reason, we will leave it to Him..
The only thing I know now...I really miss you so much
May You Rest In Peace Dear Mama


My Grandma passed away suddenly on the 20th September 2008 at 4.20am,
Keningau District Hospital
She was laid to rest on the 21st Sept 08' at our family burial ground in Keningau.
Am not posting/updating in here for sometimes but thanks for dropping by

7 comments:

Anies Azeera said...

Please accept my sincere
condolences. You are in my thoughts, and I wish you all possible comfort at this difficult time

RozzLeaRozie said...

Regret that I'm unable to be in Keningau for both saddest time... My condolences to Keningau's family. I believe Papa & Mama are now with God...

Dora A-Erb said...

Oh no Carolyn... your grandpa just passed away and now your grandma. I am so sorry, I wish I can give you a hug. But know that, they are both now in God's "beautiful home" and in no pain, no sufferings. You take care and God Bless.

Anonymous said...

I know how the feeling carol and know that both ur grandpa&grandma are in heaven. Condolence to u and family.

LadyJava said...

Please accept my condolence.. My prayers for you and your family..

Lisa said...

Dear Carolyn, You know how you call your children to come in from playing at the end of the day. Some times they are tired and want to come in and other times they want to keep playing. But as their parent you know what is best for them, so you have them come in. Well that is how it is with God. He knows when it is time to bring us home and he promises his timing is always right.

It's just so hard because his timing is not our timing and that's what makes it hard. For we would never let our loved ones go if it was up to us.

I lost my father 5 years ago and my eyes still tear up at the most unexpected moments, For the Love between a parent and child is such a beautiful and powerful gift.

My heart is with you at this hard time....and I'm sorry it hurts so much. I send to you a BIG HUG and will keep you all in my prayers. Love Lisa.....your blogging friend

Carolyn said...

Dear Lisa, Thank you so much for your comforting words. It really hurts me so much and am still missing them very much too. Yes God has called them to come home and I'm sure they are now rest in peace with Him.