02 April, 2009

Hair cut?


Back view...oops mummy's at the back taking pix pulak

My son had a hair cut about 2 weeks ago...having curly and fine hair makes it easier to snip snip those soft dark brown hair...Hubby and I took him to the nearest salon that morning but having a mixed feeling whether my little boy would sit still or perhaps I'll have to have him sit on my lap again with hairs all over my body and neck.. just like the previous visits for hair cuts.. :-(
But instead he gave us a nice surprised that day, look at these pix, a two years 6 months old boy enjoying his hair cut..aahhh...feels happy and relieved...



At first, Isaac looks a little nervous..ehhm.. careful with that scissors k..


Now I could bring him anytime for a hair cut..just you and me little darling :-)

7 comments:

swordie said...

hahaha... I cut my hair there too... :D

Carolyn said...

hehe...i kind of like that place too swordie..air-con lagi tu :-)

shirley aka beautiza said...

kuai isaac.. chrissa pun first hair cut d KL..hahaha.. tapi no picture taken.. diam ja dia.. kesian..

Carolyn said...

Hair cut season for our children..
luckily kuai dat time..hope next trip like dat too

Pretsel Maker said...

Nice Hair Cut

Carolyn said...

thanks pretsel :-)

KristyCK said...

Oh...what a darling!