14 April, 2009

Cupcakes

I've always wanted to learn how to bake cakes...or perhaps cupcakes which I think much more easier? I have an oven at home but its barely used since we bought it (5 years ago)..I could recall, I had roasted chicken twice I guess...vanilla, chocolate, orange cakes which did not turn out right...most ended up in the bin.. Will try to make an effort lah this year...look see, look see in the newspaper for Baking classes..at least we can have our cupcakes at anytime at home just like these;



I love the taste and colours..we had these more than a week ago and at least each person had like 4 cupcakes and a cup of coffee to go with it..I ordered 50 so enough for everyone..Thanks so much Aines..I will definetly order from you again till I know how to make them..(which I'm also not sure bila lah tu.. :-) )

11 comments:

shirley aka beautiza said...

wow...so pretty.. i bet they taste nice too.. bah carol blajar lah lama2 pandai jga bah tu kan..hehehe

Carolyn said...

ya mau belajar baking dulu baru tidak sayang itu oven di rumah hehe

GC said...

yummy ... anymore cupcakes, i can bring coffee hehehe

Carolyn said...

will keep that in mind Greg..bawa kopi o kaw-kaw ya hehehe..

Reanaclaire said...

yeah..cakes go with kopi 0 thick thick will be great.. haha..

Carolyn said...

yes you are right reanaclaire :-D

Dora A-Erb said...

Those cupcakes look delicious, Carol. I can't bake either, I know I can if I really want to tapi takut nanti I'll wallop them all and lama-lama gemuk gedempul... hehe. Thanks for sharing kio :)

Carolyn said...

Yes Dora, am also tempted to eat more than I can..but second thought..tambah la gemuk lagi sya ni haha...

cindy said...

Ooooo cupcakes!! I'm crazy about cupcakes! But I can't be eating any cupcakes now .. not until after Gawai next month. Going to meed my future in-laws and I want to look slimmer. LOL!

Tunggu lah.. sia berabis beli cupcakes Christmas nanti. Ha! Ha! Ha!

cindy said...

oops.. typo.

*going to MEET my future in-laws*

Ha ha

Carolyn said...

wah...not long to go Cindy...bah stay slim dulu before you wallop those cupcakes this christmas..
Good luck meeting yr in-laws ;-)