06 May, 2009

Superheroes




Our little Isaac is so into Ultraman movies. At times he acts like them (Ultraman)...showing the cross hands, jumping, kicking etc. So the other day while cleaning the cabinet closets I counted the DVD/VCDs and quite suprisingly there are 20 pieces of Ultraman movies. Gosh! who bought all these huh? hubby...is it you? yeah I admit buying only 2 or 3 of them only.
At times we could not even watch any other programs on Astro, I'm missing my 703 already huhuhu...and poor sisters Ruth and Cynthia they'll have to sacrifice their own favourite programs on Astro for the little brother unless the bro is not at home.
So here are some pix taken one of the evenings, I took 3 snaps on him watching this la..and didn't even bother to look at his mummy...hmmm

8 comments:

Anies Azeera said...

Hi Carol, have not visited you for sooo long. I like the new template, so sweet. And, O Happy belated Birthday to you juga.

Waaah, concentrate betul Isaac watch his Ultraman ah, sampai mummy take picture pun dia nda peduli. Cute eh, but kesian the sisters lah cannot watch their programme. Like this have to tambah dekoder astro leh.

Carolyn said...

Hi Aines, Im sure you're awfully busy with work too. Tq..I think Im gonna stick with this template lah..puas hati sudah hehe
yes..sian the girls..I think good idea la...have to tambah decoder maybe ni..so we will not miss any fav programs..boys will be boys the daddy said to me (am still trying to figure that statement...)

shirley aka beautiza said...

waduh..pink with glitters lagi... santik bah... biasa lah.. lama2 hilang juga tu.. will come and go...heheh.. ada bah gambar isaac, sean n chrissa.. ultraman trio..haha..nanti i post

Carolyn said...

haha shirl...post la the trio, let me know :-D
yes the template comes with glitters..at first didn't realize it juga...thanks

Chironex said...

My son also ultraman fanatic:

http://bengodomon.com/2008/02/22/you-know-your-son-is-an-ultraman-fanatic-when/

I think I need to do a part 2!

Carolyn said...

Ben, I guess boys very much into Ultraman as girls mostly on Barbie's...saya ingat dulu2 I play selipar..main 'kingking' saja..coz in 70's not much kids programme on TV kan.. :-D

Anonymous said...

My son also loves Ultraman.. He knows their names too! My wife also heran :D Eldest daughter mmg barbie saja keminatan dia.. Lately dia suka Hannah Montana pula. Youngest daugther pula suka musik n menari2... Wah, main kingking, main batu, main selipar.. semua mainan sya jg tu masa kicik2 hehehe :D

Carolyn said...

oiga sya rasa kan..mmg anak lelaki ni minat dorang smua hampir sama bah kan...mcm sudah kena set 'minat' according to their gender..boys..with lawan2 movies..and girl..girly2 movies. oh ive played all that games u senarai here..haha..i really enjoyed playing all the games..