26 May, 2009

I need a long break..


Golf?!...why not..

Perhaps Yoga by the beach at sunset..sounds good already..

I would do the same for my vacation, take a pix of my toes..hehe..relax ma..


hmm wish it was me and my other half..

Not much to post about lately...been busy with work and too occupied with house chores. I'm more than tired, exhausted and worn out to be exactly and I need a break..a vacation...just like all these pix..take care people..let me know if you just had your vacation or planning for a good holidays..

11 comments:

Kumbayeh said...

go cuti cuti malaysia la... what for kumpul tu cuti byk2

Anonymous said...

Bah, pigilah kama. Siok tu bercuti-cuti Malaysia.. Next week kami sekeluarga pi bercuti lagi di kundasang... sajuk2 bah sana tu, osiok doh migapus hehehe :D

Kumbayeh said...

ya nnt tertambah lg 1 kan ornest hahaha

Carolyn said...

hahaha..you two kelakar betul..
ya kan..good idea abt the cuti2 malaysia, Arigato!!
ada juga betul si kumbayeh bilang ni, migapus-gapus mo kasi panas badan nii tetambah lagi rakyat hehe
om sajuk boh gia kan oiga..
Ok la you two have a good holidays ya..cuti school pun just around the corner.. :-)

Deana E said...

everyone needs a break ba..we are just humans.for me every 3 months i must go somewhere nearby also ok as long as away from home.

shirley aka beautiza said...

you deserve a break moi.. go take a holiday!!!

jppmom said...

yalah holiday sini2 ja pun ok bah..as long as out from the hse :D

Anies Azeera said...

.. take time to go for holiday lah Carol .."all work and no play made Jack a dull boy" hah hah hah ...
I oso need a break, pening sudah kepala saya ni.

I'll be on leave the whole of next week. Cannot tahan sudah.

Carolyn said...

thanks deana, shirley, jppmom and anies..
Hopefully I can take a short break with the family during this school holidays...take k dear friends

Anonymous said...

Carol ...yeah good idea taking leave this school holidays ...relax the brain skijap kan

Carolyn said...

ya cay, planning mo ambil cuti few days..