08 June, 2009

Just another ordinary day..

The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see, and knows what the mind cannot understand.
~ Robert Vallett


Hi all...what's up? I haven't taken any long holidays yet, perhaps a shorter gateway soon ...but hubby has drop us few hints of going somewhere next month (July) I'll hang on to that ;-)
Weekdays last week spent on some courses but weekends was fun watching "Hannah Montana - The Movie" with my girls... somehow the song and the lyrics 'The Climb' (soundtrack for the movie) has touched and gives me the inspiration.. take care people..XXX

Miley Cyrus ~

10 comments:

cindy said...

Ohhh your blog is PINK now! So beautiful! :D

I haven't watched Hannah Montana the movie yet, but the poster looked nice. I also love one of the song she sang in that movie. The one Miley sang in American Idol recently. Not sure what it's called tho..

shirley aka beautiza said...

yes.. i love this song.. thanx for sharing..

Breanna said...

That movie is great, and the song too! I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Anies Azeera said...

I hope you are enjoying your holiday with your family. And oh, Happy Birthday to Ruth.

My girls loves Hannah Montana too.

Carolyn said...

* Hi Cindy
Yes its pink forever i guess..
finally found the one am gonna stick with hehe..yes Miley sang few great songs in that movie..bah klu ada masa p tingu this movie with Bunny :-D

* thanks for dropping by shirley

* hi Breana..yes i enjoyed watching it with my girls :-)
thanks for dropping by here

* she loved her cake much, thanks Aines

Deana E said...

nice template..sweet pink..i like it

Carolyn said...

glad u like it, thanks Deana :-)

agnes said...

going to get some miley's songs for my girls, they'd love her songs.

Mama Mia said...

hi there, y first time here :). i like your template..sweet!

i love this song..the lyrics is meaningful. :)


http://mommamiaspage.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

Hi Agnes,
yes some of her songs n lyrics are nice n meaningful

hi MamaMia
Thanks glad u like it :-)
yes i love this song too..
will add u to my list ya