25 June, 2009

Gotcha..

It's Thursday today...which means one more day tomorrow (Friday) and it will be the weekends I long, for I can sleep a little late and watch my movies and wake up a little late the next day.. :-)
By the way here are some pix taken, some recent and some taken a month or two of my 3 little "bunnies" ;-)
This is the way I eat my donuts..yum..yum..


The hair band & wand belongs to his sister, Ruth but I caught him one evening sitting
watching TV looking like these hehehe...




Time to Zzzz...must be tired playing fairylands with the two sisters (usually he's the elf)
and watched 2 CDs Ultraman movies
..


the girls can only take out their story books when the little 'elf' asleep or otherwise
he's sure gonna pull some crayons and starts drawing on it



Darling Ruth's 7th birthday cake
she requested Cinderrella chocolate moist
thanks to Aines..you are one good baker my friend :-)


All in the family with the birthday girl
Happy Birthday!!

Showing his own version of 'peace'
peace to you Isaac 'Y'


Waiting for other family members to arrive celebrating Mother's Day
(from left - bro Aaron, Cynthia, mum, Ruth, Isaac and hubby)


'I don't think I can' says Isaac
sisters trying to convince their brother..


now..look who's playing on his own..

No comments: