10 August, 2009

All sorts of things in a week... :-)

Small yellow daisies catches my attention



This is the cheese cake we ate during one of the functions last week, the sweet and creamy cheese and strawberry syrup was super delicious but I had to pay the price for eating it,
bad sore throat the very next morning..



Aerial view of Mt.Kinabalu taken from the airplane..luckily I brought my digital camera with me on my way back from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu yesterday afternoon.

I'll be back soon with more pix, mean time take care people..

4 comments:

Agnes CF Lee said...

get well soon. drink some diluted apple cider vinegar + raw honey will help, the best is to take exfuze seven+ daily to maintain good health. :D

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the tip Agnes...

Anonymous said...

Sadap bogia tu cheese cake tu. Sya pun tempted jg :D Nice pic of kinabalu :)

Carolyn said...

eeh sedap tu Ornest tapi itulah..too sweet sampai sakit tonsil..siapa suruh makan kan.. hehehe