20 January, 2010

I need a short break

Hi all... :-) Yes..no post, no updates.. :-(
I've been very busy since early month with children going back to school, work, sending them to school and picking them up in the evening from parents in-law, managing house chores...alone! Now I could call myself 'Superwoman' :-p Like some of my friends said..do not complain, just keep on going..but it's hard huh?!
I really need some extra hands now to help me sort out things at home especially. If you are reading this post my dear hubby..it shows that your wife is like holding a big SOS banner now... I just hope he will be back home soonest possible. Hurry up with the project dear..(selfish lah pulak) :-p
Here's a pix showing my 3 little ones playing at the seaside taken last December 09':-



First day schooling, this year Ruth is in Primary Two and sister Cynthia- Primary One.
Little Isaac will start his playschool in early February..my babies are growing fast and I'm getting old :-p hahaha...


8 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Suka i tengok tu gambar di atas (*_*). Betul juga oh hehehe, our kids growing so fast and we getting old hahaha...

Carolyn said...

SJB...begitu la lumrah hidup manusia..kitaran hehe...but the most important is to stay 'young at heart' ;-)
Take care my friend!

Gallivanter said...

I can't wait to have kids of my own. :-)

Carolyn said...

Gallivanter: why wait? I'm sure you'll be a great dad :-)

myvusak said...

We are at the same boat, myself hv to deal 4 little creature every morning..to school...aargh...

Carolyn said...

Flo: LOL...creature la pulak u labeled them :D
don't you sometimes wish we have another extra hands like the octopus to manage things around? I always wish for that huahuahua..

Mummy Gwen said...

I have to say you are a Supermum. Wow..you do so many things by yourself. You are my role model now. :D

Carolyn said...

MummyGwen: LOL.. I wish I am now and somemore can fly to manage things in short time :-)