30 January, 2009

Constant craving..


I'm feeling a little hungry at this moment, again am thinking of sweet things to eat like cakes, jellies, ABC, Ice-cream hmm... While browsing through the internet this morning, I saw this pix in one of my folders, it was taken before new year at my cousin's 21st birthday. Looking at it makes my tummy growling even louder hahaha....
This is a 2kg mango yoghurt's cake. The cake was supper delicious and as good as it looks too ;-)
aahhmm....I lost 1 - 2 kg recently( banyak kerja rumah bah) so I think it shouldn't be a problem for a slice of cake hehehe..
Ok I've made up my mind, am going this evening for a lip smacking piece of cake..

8 comments:

GC said...

you're not thinking of finishing the whole cake on your own hehehe, need someone to help? hahaha

Carolyn said...

hahaha I probably finished a 1kg cake on 2 things, but not a 2 kg Greg(I'll call you to help me finish it hehehe..)(i) it must be my fav flavour (ii)extremely hungry
:-D

Anonymous said...

Uinaaa sound and look sedap ..never tried mango yogurt cake lagi niii ...apa rasa dia tuu carol?

Carolyn said...

dui sedap jg cay, susah mau explain hehehe..sya tau makan ja nii :-D
But for 1st timer try dis, mmg sedap the combination(mango & yoghurt)

Anonymous said...

looks yummy...

Anonymous said...

kak was this feni's bday cake?... plz dun tell me she baked it herself... lol..... m graduating today d... i pakai baju moludu.. ike u last time when u grad.... :).... live the tradition alive yeah ... lol...

Carolyn said...

phewittt....moludu oh! wakil mantad Penampang!
Congratulations Bie!!! XOXOXOXOXO

Carolyn said...

bie, i do not know who baked this cake, I guess her aunt gave this to her :-D