02 January, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2009!

I have no lists of new year resolution, I know it will only waste my time to list down everything in a piece of paper, and eventually will lost it somewhere hehehe... I've stored it all inside my head, so easier for me to retrieve it at any time I want it too. Good health is my priority, without it others may not come along. Good ties with families and friends, and oh am extremely happy too, coz I've made new friendship through blogging, met my ex-classmates of St. Michael 5Sc 1987 (will blog about this soonest I can) in the year of 2008. So I hope the good ties will continue in this new year.
Good things comes from Him, so we will continue to pray and praise for His Blessings for another year!

6 comments:

Deana E said...

nice knowing u too carol...all the best in 2009...

GC said...

Happy New Year :)

May 2009 brings you and your family prosperity and good health

Anies Azeera said...

Have a beautiful 2009 Carol.

Anonymous said...

May this new year..bring you good health, more money and happiness...!! god bless!

Carolyn said...

Dear Deana, Greg, Anies and Shirl,
Same to you too, hope the new year will bring you lots of good things in life :-D

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2009!