29 January, 2009

While you were sleeping...



The kids are all in bed except me, gotta wait hubby's phone call from KL. I'm so tired after a long day and tired doing the house chores and I just wish there's a maid to help me sort out the loads haha...dream on!
Actually I should be back at work after the long weekend and the extra 2 days (Monday & Tuesday) public holidays of Chinese New Year. Mrs Wong (Isaac's nanny) have requested a week break in conjunction with the Lunar celebration, and my boy does not 'fancy' anyone other than the nanny which left us no choice, I have to take leave till this Friday.
Ok, the thing I wanna share here is about CJ-7, how many of you out there know about this little creature, small green body and a big hairy head with antenna on top and a set of BIG brown-black eyes. My girls are so into this creature, Cynthia and Ruth each have their own CJ-7 and a few smaller version of it and to add to their collection, a bed set. I hope there's nothing else they want after this. You see, I'm not really into this little creature , it's kinda weird to me but until hubby and I joined them watching the movie last Monday on Astro AXN 701 (CJ-7 ) then only I knew what is it all about. Tonight while they were asleep, I took a few snaps of them holding their CJ's..just wanted to upload this to my blog am sure Ruth and Cynthia will be very happy CJ-7 is here hehehe.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i am lost .. what creature?.. i feel sooo outdated.... ????!!!... my nieces are into NEW things that i dun even know.... wah now i can say zaman sia dulu ketinggalan d... and ehem.... i am now a doctor!... lol.... officially ... half lah... belum grad lagi... my graduation this 4th feb.... :(... mintak satu jambang bunga basarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... hahahahah.... :P.....

Carolyn said...

haha this creature is sure not our zaman bie hehe..toys are getting 'canggih' nowadays, later they will update u more lah ;-)
aww..that is next week right? am sooo proud of u bie, well done kio. My hugs and kisses for you on that day! I will come and see you with a BIG bunga la when u arrive :-D

Anonymous said...

omigod.. wow..full of the cj7, baru juga i watched d Astro, i thought so funny but eventually steven chow punya movie mesti ada sad part... the creature was cute when it was alive..lol.. sean pula now Ben10 sudah lagi.. oh my..

Carolyn said...

hehehe..children nowadays very lucky indeed, cartoons are all available in printed materials mcm quilt ni Ben10, Cinderella, Barbie, CJ7 etc..
I wonder what Isaac wants when he's big enough like the sisters, so far Ultraman lah...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Carol ..watch this movie in the cinema with hubby hehehe ..mmg comedy but ada part yg touched me so much..sia nangis jua dlm panggung hehehe when steven chow pukul the anak because the anak wants something that he cannot afford to buy ..touch me there lah hehe lucky tht time gelap but i think hubby can hear me sniff hihi anyway anak2 sia blum tengok the movie but hubby bought the cj7 toy juga ..

Carolyn said...

iya bah cay, i oso sedih watched the movie. About life reality jg the movie besides this creature (CJ7).

Anonymous said...

mau menyampuk juga.. sikit sya off tu tv.. i said inda lucu pun..coz mo nangis sya.. dui sian..

Carolyn said...

shirl, ko cuba mo cover from yr kids kah tu? if me, i pura2 p dapur kunun hehe