19 February, 2009

I've been tagged


1. Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog
ok it's up there now

2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...
A wonderful mum of two cutest girls named Amber and Abigail :-D. I knew Cay(her nick) since I knew her friend too (ex-colleague) Shirley, both of them are very good friends! But sincerely I knew more about Cay and get to know her personally and her families through blogging, wah..thanks to blogginglah :-D

3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself.
hmm facts of life? hobbies? simple question but a real mind blowing
(bnyk mau pikir apa mau simpan nii)


a) I'm the eldest great grandchild to the late Longinus Gondipon & Piacenza Tan
as grandmother Vianney Gondipon, being the eldest in the family
(am proud of this fact...hehe...can put dis here too kah?)

b) I'm now married to dearest hubby, Ronny Lojikim

c) Oh the greatest gifts from God given to us, our darlings: Ruth, Cynthia and Isaac (they make us feel so important and the reasons to work hard for their well being)

d) Home Deco, Anjung Seri, Impiana etc..etc..
(any magazines on Home Interior Designing give it to me)


e) I've enough collections of crystal bracelets in all sorts of colours
I can wear any of them that suits to my attire :-)


f) I kept my wedding evening dress nicely in wardrobe...oh and I can't fit this anymore..dang!

g) I lived in a 1000 sq ft apartment in Taman Penampang. Quite spacious for a medium size family like us ;-)

h) We have 2 tortoise, a small aquarium with 5 small 'ikan sapat' in it don't know what is the scientific name for this type of fish, 3 cutie kittens (am looking for a new home for them, can't keep them for long at home they(kittens) need a more spacious place to stay, walk around and play) poor kittens :-(

i) Another fact, I love Italian food huhuhu...

j) Last but not least, I'm a Taurean and Bull is the symbol..I can be very stubborn and hot-tempered depending what comes over me lah hahaha.. but else loving, loyal and generous that's in me ;-) Queen Elizabeth II, William Shakespeare, Audrey Hepburn to name a few are all famous Taurean.. yay!


4. According to the rules the tag should goes to another 10 bloggers, on second thought I'll pass to Nika, Greg, Shela, Swordie, (good luck dear friends) :-D

p/s: Thanks Cay for the tag, it was fun doing it.

7 comments:

GC said...

thanks, nanti sia tambah link tu my awards list :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tag hihi ada lagi tag coming nii carol ..nanti i give u k :D ..

Carolyn said...

hi there Greg,
ok and have fun doing it ;-)

hi cay,
ooohhh ada lagi? haha mcm ada lagi satu tag from u blum buat :-D

Nika said...

tq 4 the tag Carol. Nanti senang2 sa bikin kio. Betimbun suda tag ni.

Carolyn said...

ok nika, tk yr time ;-)

Anies Azeera said...

oh, i didnt know that you have so many collection of crystal bracelets. But the one you gave me is very nice. I love it ... thanks.

Carolyn said...

ada tauke jual crystal d office ni hehe...
u're welcome anies :-)