06 February, 2009

Let's write..


She just love writing..it's ok you will soon learn more my dear :-D


Our 'Pengawas' awfully busy writing..



Ruth told me, the bigger mermaid is me and she's the smaller one..aww me with a tail?! ;-)
I don't know where she got that phone number (right side)


wonder what she's doing..


One night while I was busy doing some paper work, my two girls joined me on the same table together, each with a notepad, pencil and pen. For awhile I did not take note what was written on their notepad. Busy with their own 'business', I took my digital camera and snap few pix, and this is what was written in their notepad. At first I thought they wanted to write a letter and send over to this Astro programme, 'Oos and Aahs' :-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh so cute ur daughters and very sweet of her imagining tht u are a mermaid hehehe

Carolyn said...

Feels like im in fairy tale cay hehe..

CJane said...

Your kids are soooo adorable!!! Makes me feel like having my own kids lah. Hahaha! :P

Anonymous said...

ruth became a pengawas ??... good for her!!!... cos she talks toooo much !!!! :P

Anonymous said...

oo and kak ... i wnated to mail u my pics.. but i cudnt mail... any add that i can send to u ?

Carolyn said...

hi there bie
thats cynthia, she likes to be called pengawas..(angan-angan dia) :-)

oh yes please wanna see all yr graduation pix...send ahh hehe..
my email: ron_lyn98@yahoo.com

Carolyn said...

Hi Ethel,
Tq :-)
jgn tunggu lagi...am sure your kids will look as beautiful as u too ;-)

Anonymous said...

serious juga ruth ni.. lol.. good to see them have interest in learning kan..

Carolyn said...

iya bah seriously concentrating kerja dia kunun :-D