27 February, 2009

Mixed bag


Raw pepper (it looks like berries to me)


As you can see here, process white pepper


I did try this crackers, it was brought here (KK) all the way from Miri, Sarawak. Of course its pepper flavoured, not bad though.


Chocolate with Seaweed filling, I suppose it taste good, do you think so?


Dried Seaweed, I took this pix during the Food Crisis International Conference held in Kota Kinabalu


I had this recently (nasi lemak special) for lunch. I rate it as 4 stars :-)

My darling Isaac on a ride with Mr. Ultraman

Hi everyone, the weekend is almost here. There's an aura, a happy aura going on in this office right now, I guess everyone is looking forward for the weekend including myself :-D The weather had just entered a milder, for it has been raining the past few days and sunnier spell around this afternoon makes a lovely day out for most. Without realising it, March is just around the corner and to be exact this coming Sunday. I have not much to say here but some pix which I've taken this month(February). Wish you all a pleasant weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

waduh.. the nasi lemak..so tempting.. i am so hungry.. i love the ikan bilis.. yummy yummy... di mana isaac ni.. odoi..kalu sean nampak ni..pengsan lah saya.. hehehe

Carolyn said...

Ultraman is now at 1B, shirl it's near Toys R Us. Bring Sean for a ride, its fun ;-)

Anies Azeera said...

iya yummy yummy tu ikan bilis. I was there yesterday mau p makan tu nasi lemak, tapi nasi dorang belum masak! haiyaa.... tapun, tapun.

Carolyn said...

iya sedap tu anies, lapar sudah lagi ckp pasal makanan ni :-D

Nika said...

Lap bihis sia tingu tu nasi lemak tau.... Wah ada chocolate wt new filling o kan. Wonder hows the taste. O ya sia kasi private tu blog sia ada org kacau. Nanti kasi emel kio.

CJane said...

Eh, the 3rd pic reminds me of daging salai pula. Hahahahaha! :D

Carolyn said...

hi nika
tiada pula rasa tu choclate, mesti rasa dia pedas2 hangat mcm the cookies yg sya cuba. :-)
ok nanti we email k

Carolyn said...

hi ethel, ya kan looks like hehe
but otherwise very crispy n tasty the snack :-)