13 July, 2009

Beautiful moments

Father and son having lots of fun, I really adore this two boys of mine. They are my love and inspirations. I can't get enough watching them playing and running around chasing small crabs and birds around. Isaac was excited, he made few friends around saying 'Hi' to people..making us(daddy and mummy) proud of him.

going somewhere Miss Lizzie?...
One of my favourite picture of my daughter Miss Lizzie (Ruth Elizabeth). The picture reminds me when I was at her age..walking bare footed holding my slipper or sandals whenever my parents brought us to the seaside. I looked at her once and I can find myself again in her..

..and there were tiny sea shells on her palm..lots of them brought back home and these are some of her favourite colors, if you can see them clearly here. I kept them on our shelf near the dining room, so every now and then I can look at it and reminds me back of our trip to the seaside...

And I was like busy looking for something..perhaps digging some gold ingots? :-P ...when Cynthia spotted something moving on the sands and quickly called me to get it for her..and it was this tiny crab..so small I almost can't spot it.


Admiring the beautiful view and the sunsets..I stood for awhile and took this pix..cool evening breeze as water rush to the shore brushing my legs..a sense of tranquility rush through my mind. I long to feel such calmness and peace..


I looked up the sky and said, Thank you Lord for giving me a chance to be at peace with your wonderful creations and I thank you most for the wonderful families and friends surrounded in me..


Before heading back to our 'nest' for the night..we took another pix of the sunset before it disappears for the day... 'see you again soon sun' Ruth and Cynthia exclaimed


7 comments:

myvusak said...

Oh...Carol, I really love seing you and your family spending time like that, such a wonderful, peaceful and full of nature....

Carolyn said...

time like these does not come always so we make use every single minute enjoying it..thanks for looking flo :-)

Dora A-Erb said...

Carol, it seems like you guys really had some good quality family time. I love spending time and having fun with my family too. Like you, I love watching David and Brian having fun together, be it just playing ping-pong or simply laughing and teasing each other... it's priceless koni.

Carolyn said...

Yes its priceless Dora, we really enjoyed the short break..:-D
having fun esp with family yang paling best kan..

Anies Azeera said...

I enjoyed watching pictures of you and your family Carol. Family time is the best!

Carolyn said...

glad to see you blog hopping here Aines :-)

Anonymous said...

hi mem,its me mas...mastura .er mem..wow so cute mem +++ miss u mem..