27 July, 2009

Can I take your orders please?

I decided to post these pictures purely no purpose or promoting their menus :-p but at this very moment, I'm craving for a bowl on any of these ;-) ...hungry..hungry...
My friends and I had all these last week.

Tom Yam Meehoon - I had this, delicious

Can't really remember this one but if I'm not mistaken
Har Meehoon? Taste, not bad at all..

Curry Meehoon

A glass of ice-cold lemonade

Hubby, if you can see this little note here..you will know where to bring me as soon as you touch down KK, alright?! ;-)

7 comments:

myvusak said...

hodoi....that's make me hungry and thirsty lah....maybe...u can belanja i also..ha..ha..:)

Carolyn said...

can bah..bila-bila you have free time..call me ;-)

Agnes CF Lee said...

where is the shop you had all these o??

Carolyn said...

Agnes
at Old Town White Coffee

Agnes CF Lee said...

which brand? scare they serve different at other branches bah.

Anonymous said...

Old town kah ... i like their mee curry ..my daughters loves the hor fun ...

Carolyn said...

Agnes, this is in 1 Borneo. They have another branch at City Mall, serving the same menus as well.

Cay, ya true..i like the mee curry as well as the garlic bread.. :-)