26 August, 2008

Family gathering





Last sunday our family gathered for a simple lunch at my mum's to commemorate the 8 years passing of my beloved daddy. Actually it falls on the 25th August but it seems everyone will be working late so we planned it on that sunday. It was fun filled with family love for it has been awhile we had such gathering with everyone there. Of course my dad will always be in our mind each and everyday of our life, we've missed his laughter and he used to pull out some old jokes to us and we will burst into laughter about it. Ok, lets get over this then..am beginning to feel sad already :-(
My kids, my nephews and niece played so much till they sweat, am sure they didn't know what they have been missing in their life..is their grandfather. Yes, neither one of them were born yet when my dad died 8 years ago. Here are some pix taken on that day, and thanks to Anies for making a wonderful carrot cheese cake for us, we ate all and none for my take-away ;-)

4 comments:

Anies Azeera said...

Duii gia little Isaac berabis mau makan tu mee.

After finally meeting him last Sunday, I admit, memang comel lah your boy ni.

Carolyn said...

thanks anies, he was so hungry that time, 1/4 cake cream pun dia sapu :-D

Anonymous said...

Wow, makan-makan! So much fun!!! :D

Carolyn said...

hello there cindy, long time no see ;-), ya bah makan-makan and yes it was fun too