16 August, 2008

Saturday Nite Party

While posting this, my son is sleeping soundly in the room while my two gals still watching their PHDC (Play House Disney Channel)at this hour (10.20pm)
Actually the gals has been sleeping the whole afternoon today, I told them to get some sleep as we will be attending a birthday party tonight. My neighbour invited us to their son and daughter 1st and 4th birthday party, they made a double celebration as both born in August. Invitation stated at 7pm so we've got them ready and by 6.45pm we drove off to Inanam, Cherry Lounge Cafe. It took us about 15mins somemore the road was quite clear at that time. The place was quite cosy and there were tables around with lots of ballons and party pack for the children. Of course Isaac was so happy and excited, my son can never set eyes with ballons or else he'll just shout till he gets them.

We had buffet dinner, and not long after that the cake cutting, birthday song sang, candles blown and cakes distributed to all guests. In less or maybe an hour the celebration came to its end. Ruth said to me, " mummy how come this is such a short party?" "I'm not sure Ruth but maybe its just a simple celebration" I replied.
Actually I was thinking the same too hahaha...
We reached home about 8.20pm. They opened their party packs then continue their own 'party' at home, I guess they haven't had enough yet, it was funny :-D

2 comments:

Anies Azeera said...

...mmm, nda happening juga tu. Why so skejap one? the guest all makan cepat-cepat ka tu so that can go home watch olympic.LOL

Carolyn said...

haha maybe la jg anies, so kesian i watch my kids playing and pretending still in the party last nite. Mmg nda happening btul :-D