05 August, 2008

From me to you


Hubby gave me a small gift yesterday evening, a wrist watch by Beverly Hills, Polo Club. It's a small wrist watch I've ever seen though. I asked, what's the occasion? but he simply said, "I thought you might want another wrist watch". Hmm..ok in case you might be thinking, perhaps a new Sony Vaio laptop for me? Just kidding, thanks dearie :-) XOXOXO
Nothing to brag about it but I guess the thought that counts and that reminds me to find a suitable gift for him for his upcoming birthday. I guess I need your suggestions, any gift ideas friends?
When we wake up in the morning, it is our present from above,
Open your Present every day, giving thanks first to the Creator that gave it to you,
without thinking what is inside the box.
If today you do not receive the present you wanted, wait for the next one...
and appreciate what you received today

3 comments:

Anies Azeera said...

How thoughtful of him ... nice the wrist watch.

Normally I will ask hubby what he wants, senang sikit & to avoid buying things that he doesnt really like / want.

Anonymous said...

Hi carol ..actually want to give comment in here few days ago tapi entah my connection tia buli buka ur comment side .. ur hubby mmg very thoughtful like anies said ..and i agree with anies too ..ask him what he wants lagi senang ..

Carolyn said...

Hi Anies & Cay,
Sometimes when I ask him, his answer sure be like 'apa-apa saja'(anything will do) :-) makes me wonder what 'apa-apa' tu hehe.. I have 2 things in mind already but its great to have more options before choosing the right one for him. I will ask him also lah..cause who knows he will give me 'gambaran' of what he wants. His birthday falls on the 4th Sept ;-)