24 March, 2008

Awfully sick

It was cloudy day but the tempreature must be 30 celscius or above. I had migraine due to my sore throat and shivering eventhough the air-con was off. I hate being ill coz I couldn't do much with my daily routine at home. I can hear my kids playing outside while I tried to get a short nap. It was 3pm and I was thinking my kids should be taking their afternoon nap by now.
Couldn't stand the noise anymore, with heavy migraine, I came out from the room clutching a piece of stick, whack each leg that I could reach...ouch!
My daughters started to cry but at that time my ears were deaf, left silence..I could only think of my much needed sleep/rest. Despite the sore throat, I could hear myself yelling at them. I've wreck our Easter sunday..yup totally ruin
The antibiotic which I took 3 days ago didn't help much, maybe I need a stronger medicine. If I could only phone up 'Oh God what is happening to me..please help'
Here I am, in the office, thinking about my kids, wondering what's in their mind. I could have control my temper, I could have just tell them to stop playing while mommy's trying to get some rest..
I need to get well soonest possible, Isaac need me and my daughters too..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm i guess its normal for us, being a mummy and wife at the same time.. need a rest. Sometimes the husband need to be sensitive lah kan..

Carolyn said...

Ya I hope will not get sick again

Anonymous said...

yah lah hopefully we don't get sick bah ..my hubby always said be strong bah tapi if already sick wht can we do kan ..

Carolyn said...

Hi cay,
I'm glad finally u can leave msg here hehe...ya thanks for sharing, need to take vitamins la everyday so we can be the 'super mum'