13 March, 2008

Raising a good kid..how?

For many good parents, raising a good kid is terrifying because it is so important to us because so many things can go wrong. We wish our children grow up as well as we can arrange it. Bad examples, we hear them on the news and read them in the newspaper. When said we try to raise a good kid, depending on what we mean by 'good' which always have priority of parents. I remembered how I was raised, of course with all the good and bad experience of growing up. But I thing I didn't come out too badly hahaha..well, having a 'conservative' parents huh..
However, experience in each family is so special, there are families who have had troubled children, others who have so-called successful children la..but I think the most important we understand their feeling, which I'm trying to now with my own kids. It's not easy but I think both side should put an effort to it for respect, love and for what God has created each of us living here on earth.

No comments: