26 March, 2008

Jeremiah

Jeremiah or better known as Jboy my brother's 2nd son. Chubby as you can see from his pix and of course very heavy too hehe... He's 3 years and 2 months of age.
Second in the family, eldest sister Alyssa is about the same age as my Cynthia and is now year one kindergarten and Zachary the youngest which again the same year born with my little Isaac. How creative are these two families having two kids each born at the same year yah... :-)
When all the kids(mine and my nephews and niece) gathered together at my mum's place, I think my mum surely will get headache one hahaha... It's fun to see them playing together and it reminds me of my childhood with cousins all around.

I was told by his (Jboy) mum that he's got another nicks hehe...'AhPiew' and 'Gendut'. I was made to understand the nick 'AhPiew' was from my mum..as she said there's a resemblance between Jboy and AhPiew face (pork meat seller) in Keningau..how could you mummy! hehehe... 'Gendut' I guess he's heavy..yeah heavy as 2 sacks of 10kg rice and I myself could not carry him long. It's good to see healthy kid growing like him. I can't wait the boys (Jboy, Zachary and Isaac)play football together hehehe...

4 comments:

RozzLeaRozie said...

Bila lagi kena ambil ni gambar Lyn? coz Jboy tida muat suda tu t'shirt...hahahaaa...

Anonymous said...

wah jboy big oledy oh... not long lagi tu you can see isaac,jboy n zachary.. can mansau together..

Carolyn said...

Zie, the pix taken masa x'mas eve last year. Cepat juga dia tia muat the baju ya
Shirl, I hope so not long hehehe

Anonymous said...

no wonder sia bilang familiar the kids' names!! rupa2nya you are lea's SIL? hehe what a small world oh! (o: