02 April, 2008

Toys..more toys


The time I took this pix, Cynthia was saying to me. 'Mummy, can you please buy me some toys here?' she said with a big grin on her face. And I was thinking, oh my...there so much toys already at home to be exact, 4 big basket and hubby has already put a BIG NO..NO..to toys. This toy shop is in CIty Mall, 3rd floor.
I remember when I was at her age, my parents hardly bought us any toys...so kesian one. We made our own toys using discarded things. Kids our time considered very creative la..haha
Mothers out there, share me some comments about kids and toys relation ya...
Oh ya, I didn't buy any toys for my Cynthia instead i treat her some ice-cream and pizza..she loves it ;-) I intend to donate the toys to orphanage home, wait till hubby comes back from KL lah

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donate to orphanage is a good start of giving.. i'm going to do the same but not toys..maybe foods etc that can help ease their burden.

Carolyn said...

good idea also shirl. i have used children cloths also to give away. u tell me ok when u go

Anonymous said...

Hello Carolyn, thanks for dropping by my blog. :-) You have a cozy place yourself, love your new home decoration too! (wouldn't call it kampung-kampung. Cantik bah!)

Hmm.. old toys. Mine was kept neatly in a box somewhere at home. I think my lil sis took some of it and the rest was donated by my mom to the church. I think she gave it away to the Sunday school kids. :D

Carolyn said...

Hi Cindy, tq for dropping by. I live in an apartment so not much space to play with decos but at least i try to make it comfortable place for my kids. Yes I think its a good idea also to send the toys to church kan..they too can help send over to the orphanage home.

Anonymous said...

Toys geee ours at home pun smpai berbakul2 sudah and some we already give to the indonesian cleaner ....don't know already who to give here ..but next will send to the orphanage ..

Carolyn said...

cay, maybe the church over there can help distribute to poor children too