09 April, 2008

Conjunctivitis

Here I am in the office posting my blog about conjunctivitis (is it the right spelling?) both eyes red now. It started with Isaac but he's much better now, I went to a clinic and doctor gave me this NeoDeca eye/ear Drops but it seems it didn't help much with my eyes. I need to get a stronger eye drop, now hubby is the latest victim. I'm worried about my two gals, especially Cynthia so 'phobia' on medication especially something to do with ears or eyes. Does anyone out there have a different solution besides eye drops? help..isk..isk..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alamak.. poor thing! I don't know what else can be the solution except for the eyedrops. But I hope ya'll get well soon! Else, the whole family will be wearing dark shades outside. LOL!

Anonymous said...

i had that once too..at one point everybody in my unit had it .. it sucks cos there this yellowish kind of dischanrge coming our from the eyes... like tahi mata but in fluid form... anyway .. when i had that the only thing i took was the eye drops and slept the whole day ... hahahahahah.... depends upon the medication that was prescribed how many times u wanna put the eye drops tho.... but it took me around 2 to 3 days to get better .... and most of the time i slept ... hihihihi..in ur case.... i also dunno since u working ... sick leave lah kak ??... hihih... and do not overstrain ur eyes too much in front of the com... that was why i slept most of the time apart from the fact that i love to sleep.... just make sure none of the family members get contact to their eyes the discharge from ur eyes.. that is normally how it spreads... sooo.... get well soon k... and ooo.. my wall apper for my com is teh three kids on their small bikes... hahahah ...

Carolyn said...

Hi ethel
Im back to work today(monday)hehe..
eyes much better at least my girls not affected, am still using the eyedrops at least for another few more days la just to make sure baik haha

hi bie,
yup was sick leave 2 days for the eyes and 1 day for fever, banyak sakit nih..haha
Im back to work today so still using the eye drops la
hey, just take any pix of them for yr wallpaper k :-)