17 April, 2008

Celine Dion





When I first heard from Lite FM that she's coming to Malaysia for her Taking Chances World Tour 2008/2009... Where Does My Heart Beat Now... my first thought is the air tickets..hmm maybe I go for AirAsia, then second thought who will accompany me to the concerts. Then the next thing in my mind who will look after my kids when I'm away.. You know all sorts of questions who and who kept bugging me until If You Asked Me Now and the answer, " I couldn't made up my mind whether going or not". Yeah too bad..it was all over on the 13th April, 8.00pm at Stadium Merdeka huhuhu..
Don't know when is her next trip or concert here in Malaysia, I guess there will never be another :-(
So if you are one of Celine's fan, here are some pix which I took from the web.. www.celinedion.com
My friends told me, 'If you really wanna go, don't Think Twice just Tell Him (hubby), "Dear can you look after the kids when I'm away a day or two"? Darn..

No comments: