24 April, 2008

*^*^* Birthday Wish! *^*^*

Yesterday I reminded hubby not to go for his usual outstation in KL next week...hehe..it sounds selfish huh ;-) yeah but the reason behind this is I want him here for my birthday lol...
To tell ya, we seldom celebrate our birthdays together, particulary mine...either he will be in offshore or else in KL. So I guess, I have to be abit selfish la for this year..hehe..coz I just want the whole family to be here so we could celebrate and go and have something to 'mamam' (eat) and that will be a great gift for me already :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol wishing you Happy Birhtday in advance ..don't forget to post about it later :-) ..ysterday my hubby's birthday (will post about it in my blog)

Carolyn said...

oh tq :-)
Happy belated birthday to your hubby k..

Anonymous said...

Aww.. hope your hubby celebrate it with you this year.

When is your birthday? Happy birthday in advance! :D

Carolyn said...

cindy,
it's tmrow 30th (ngam2 full April hehe..)

Anonymous said...

To my dearest wife,

Happy Birthday & love you alwyas.