21 April, 2008

Kiddie World Sports Day!

Cynthia is so obsess with 'Spiderman', so here I present you 'Spidergirl (next to her, Amber..cute kan)

My girl leads the 'pom-pom' hurray!!

Cynthia with her classmates

"Ruth, mummy wants to take my pix alone la"


Pre-schools/toddlers getting ready for the grand entrance

Yesterday(sunday) was Cynthia's school sports day. We arrived Tshung Tshin Secondary School hall at about 9am and I could see many parents stood by the hall entrance waiting for the kids to line up for the march entrance. Cynthia was so excited to see her school mates again as she was absent since monday for a week due to red eyes(conjungtivitis)..yeah she kena juga lah..
Thou feeling much better already, but her eyes looked abit puffy
Hubby and I took part the mother and father fun games, waduh..tired also la coz our opponents are all big size mummies and daddies but too bad no pix to show here coz both buzy with the games hehehe...
Now I'm not feeling well not because its monday but I guess am getting flu and soar throat.
Anyway here are some pix taken from the event.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

they sure had their good time kan.. interesting to see ur children to perform..cheerleader lagi tu.hehehe

Carolyn said...

ya enjoy also, till my mum in-law 'gelak' watching them

Anonymous said...

Hi! First time here..just dropping by..cheers!

Anonymous said...

Aww.. so cute. Lots of purple!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute your girl performe as a cheerleader ...my daughter also will be participating in her olimpic sport day in august ..

Carolyn said...

sue
thanx for dropping by :-)

cindy,
u like purple colour? nice colour kan

cay,
am sure they will have lots of fun masa sports day