13 March, 2008

Easter


Easter is just around the corner, normally the Christians will observe the Holy Week starting next week celebrating the Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil and Easter Sunday. I remember when I was in my primary school days, our teacher asked us to bring empty eggs shells to school. Very exciting as you can imagine, I remember painting an egg shell with colours of rainbow. Some with eyes, moustache and lips haha...

It reminds me to prepare some empty egg shells for Ruth, and I haven't done anything yet...oh oh.. School will re-open next monday, I better get that eggs ready before she comes home this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya good idea.. i might ask sean n chrissa do some painting on the eggs shells... i will have boil eggs serve on easter day..

Carolyn said...

Ya I think Sean n Chrissa will have fun with it