26 May, 2008

Monday blog..whats up?

Mummy's gift (Nike backpack) normally I bring lots of stuff during outings including theirs(kids).



Watch out girls!
Hi everyone,
I've been away for awhile, as I told my colleagues I need to get back the 'mood' the 'tempo' to start up my blogs, yeah it really looks dull here(blog)..Recently it has been a long and difficult weeks for us all(families). We lost someone very dear in the family and it seems everybody trying to get back on their tracks by now. But anyway, here are some pix, recently taken as we bought the two gals these 'scooters'. As you can see here, Cynthia and Ruth proudly show off their scooters and even riding it around Palm Square in Centre Point. So I took the opportunity snapping their pix while daddy 'buzzy' looking for mummy's belated Mother's Day gift lah..


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah carol if my two girls see the scooter kan mesti mau minta beli ohhh ..but your birthday gift lagi best ..happy belated birthday to u kio

RozzLeaRozie said...

Wah Lyn nice bag ohh...Alamak! kalo Lyssa & Jboy nampak scooter dorang c Ruth ni...memang dorang mo minta beli...*grin* Anyway, Welcome back Lyn and happy blogging...hehe

Carolyn said...

cay,
It was for mothers day gift hehe..but thank u. These girls been asking for the scooter I think they must hv watched from the TV bah itu..(sigh) susah mau bawa jalan :-/ hehe

zie,
klu ada masa we bring the kids together to Ujana Rimba, let them play sampai penat k

Anonymous said...

wah bestnya... atleast husband appreciate wife kan. siok juga tu scooters but definitely cannot pakai d apt kita kan.. nanti mengamuk neighbour yg stay d bawah..

RozzLeaRozie said...

Ya kan Lyn, kita set time on any weekends bawa dorang sana, guarantee kesiokan doang tu...