13 May, 2008

Oh no!

I was turn down by Smorty (who's that guy?) hehe...nope! Smorty.com
Yeah I was discussing with my colleague about it yesterday..she told me to apply some Money Making sites which eventually gives you some new source of income. But luck is still not on my side yet, checked my email this morning and got this reply " Your blog has been declined" please amend errors and re-apply(well...that sort of message)
Anyway I'll have to do something about it, ie: genuine (original) contents, but they must have read my front blog page which I copy/paste something about Women as most postings done base on original ideas ;-)
Better try my luck again in few days time

8 comments:

RozzLeaRozie said...

Ya kah Lyn, let me try my luck...ermm... mine also mostly thoughts of the day...*sigh*

Carolyn said...

zie
try to make own story but so far u made few stories suda tu..keep it up. Dorang mau tingu web yg bnyk ori stories

Anonymous said...

carol ..we are the same kena reject jah hehe ..but will try to apply again lah

Anonymous said...

hola carol! aduh jgn patah ati..hmm actually kan dorang mo atleast yer blog 3 months old and atleast 90 stories bah tu..dorang mo tinguk if yer blog active or watever ...try again and don patah ati kio :)

Agnes CF Lee said...

Hi just happen to blog hope & nice to get to know your blog. Bah regarding Smorty I got rejected twice and got approved the 3rd time and I was over the moon, but until now I have not been given even one opportunity from them to write on anything, semua require page rank lah, heavy traffic lah, macam mana mau earn saya pun kurang pasti now. If you have any idea please let me know, can??

Anonymous said...

never never give up... i too have been rejected by Payu2blog.. but they accepted me oledy.. so working hard on the assignment..che..
Well make sure you do your assignment once you got it... keep it going

Agnes CF Lee said...

Hi Carol

Thanks for including me in your blogroll I will do the same for you too...I did a review for smorty until now they haven't even reply to me whether accepted or rejected, of course no $$ paid to me lah. Have you tried SocialSpark? They have got more opportunites but I am still waiting for their feedback on my review on them, don't know why take them so long??

Carolyn said...

The best I heard from friends is PayU2blog.com and they said very easy to get $. But the problem is blogspot is not in their lists. Own domain is preferable..which I dont have now, darn! Anyway, we just try our luck to other making money sites..they're not too bad though..I'll have a look on socialspark..;-)