28 May, 2008

Portable modem


Finally I've got myself a Vodafone Mobile Connect Modem from Celcom with 3G and 3G Broadband. A portable modem, so that means I can bring it anywhere as long as there's a 3G or GPRS coverage. I'm not much into gadget things but I think IT has made our lifes easier, true or not? hehe..
Have you ever thought how important it is to have a handphone nowadays? Without it, I feel uneasy, hubby might be looking for me, what if the nanny trying to reach me about Isaac or maybe the schools calling for parents and last but not least...the BOSS!

Thanks Zie for introducing me to Fiona :-)

8 comments:

RozzLeaRozie said...

Yes, finally! u got yr new gadget... *wink* Totally agree with u Lyn, HP and IT are the most important nowadays. Well, I'll be d next one to see Fiona for my own gadget...kekekeee...

Carolyn said...

zie
its better to hv one, more faster than the ones esp in my office hehe

Unknown said...

congrates! you can keep ur blog updates... and keep the money coming!

Carolyn said...

thanks shirl
will try lah..ceh

Anonymous said...

wah carol ..nice lah ..keep the money coming ..tu yg siuk mau dingar

Carolyn said...

cay
blum lg buat duit nii hehehe..how is your progress?

LadyJava said...

This sounds cool. How much did you pay for the package Carolyn? and what kind of speed are you getting. Am thinking of getting one too but not sure which ones to consider :)

Carolyn said...

Hi LJ,
I paid RM399 for it. 386 Mbps, ok i suppose compared to the ones i have in the office hehe..
unlimited usage and RM68 per month.