12 May, 2008

Sunday, 11th May 2008

Yesterday was Mother's Day celebration. Woke up early, about 5.30am..not because I was excited about the day :-) but just couldn't sleep back. So, I made myself a cup of Nescafe and turn on the TV. By 7am onwards, one by one started to come out from the room..daddy, Ruth then Isaac..as always Cynthia was the last person...
Took a quick breakfast then set to Donggongon with my two gals to fetch my Mother's Day cuppies from Deana . Thanx Deana, we love your cuppies :-)
We bought some roses...and by the time we reach at mum's, lunch was serve ready on the table...thanx MUM! and among all my old time favourite food, she made me this sambal (sort of appetizer)..'petai fried with prawn paste(belacan) and shrimp'. It reminds me of my younger days hahaha..eating 'sambal', all the 'sayur kampung' as I used to say it.
I didn't take any pix, terrible...(no excuses), Mother's Day is such an important celebration and no pix..darn! Later, we made our way to my in-laws..I hope she like the gifts we gave her hehe...

2 comments:

Deana E said...

thanks carol.. happy mother;s day to u

Carolyn said...

Deana,
My gilrs love the cuppies, they ate till I have to stop them hehe...takut tidak cukup for others, next time will try the souffle