30 May, 2008

What is your combination?


I was on my way home fetching hubby, time was almost 5.15pm. Cruising along the Likas highway and tuning to the Lite FM, the channel which I love so much even though some friends of mine said is rather boring especially with their selections of songs..but not me..haha...coz they play my music of the 80's YES!!
Ok, the DJ was mentioning something of a combinations of fruits and vegetables (sort of future new fruits+veggie) for example: Tomato and oranges as in ='Toranges' though sounds weird to me. So a caller was saying, spinach + apple = spinapple could be her favourites...but what a yucks to me! outer red skin and green innerside. Strawberry and carrots = berycarr..which sounds ok to me :-) and I can have the Vit C and A which is good for my skin lah..
Tell me, whats your combination... ;-) who knows we'll be eating this combination in the future
(got scientist mah...) ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah carol this is interesting hehe i think mine will be shroompear (mushroom + pear) hehehe

Carolyn said...

cay,
ui nah..mcmana la rasa dia tu ah..