14 May, 2008

Natural Disaster here and there - is it a sign?

More than 10,000 feared dead in China's deadly eartquake. The toll likely to soar as hundreds are still believed trapped in a rubble of collapsed buildings. When I saw the pix and read the front page of a local paper, I think my face turns icy-cold. Can't imagine the aftermath.. :-(
Is it a sign we are nearing to the end of the world? (which I hope I can still see my grandchildren) or is it a sign of our thinning ozone layer? etc..etc..
Natural disasters happening here and there, really scares me off
My heart goes to all the families waiting and searching for their missing loved ones..(feel so sad)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya so scary oh.. thats why we better go home before the strong wind melanda lagi.. nanti like the other day.. waiting.. dkt tangga.. scary oh

RozzLeaRozie said...

Yes it makes everyone scared of...and pity those victims in this disaster...tidak sanggup sa tinggu all the pictures...