05 June, 2008

Fuel price up again!

I woke up this morning and as usual after a Big glass of water then straight to the kitchen to boil some water for our morning coffee. As the water filter filled up the kettle, my thoughts went back to last night happening when I was on my way fetching hubby from the airport. It was such a havoc, cars in long lines heading to fuel stations, be it Petronas, Shell, Esso..what else..I guess if I immediately open my fuel stations, might 'untung' alot last nite. I quickly gave a call to my colleague (Juvi) asking what was happening with the fuel, did I miss something in the news? But it irritates me alot coz I was going somewhere else and the traffic jammed! Needless to say..but in second thought, got angry with the ***** as they didn't get to inform the public of the fuel price hike, so we all got panic! And so, the front page today's Daily Express, "RM1 jump in fuel price" Petrol for RM2.70 per litre and diesel RM2.58 p/litre.
I was thinking this morning, maybe I would just park the car at hubby's office and take a bus from KK to my office in Likas, haha...yeah you never know. We can't live this much comfort anymore when all things getting expensive nowadays. It's too sad for me thinking those lower income groups having to fork out more $$$ for fuel. Even the price of our basic necessities like rice, flour and cooking oil.
So those of you having backyards, don't care lah..how small is your space, to plant some veggies. At least you save some money buying veggies outside, right? Am thinking of planting some tomatoes, chillies in my small veranda (save money) and my aluminium soft drink cans, gonna sell this soon (save money). Huh..what else can i make money out of it? think..think..think..

No comments: