21 June, 2008

It's FUN time again!

Hey Isaac, can mummy go inside too?

Today we brought our kids to '1 Borneo', the latest shopping mall in Kota Kinabalu. It was bigger than the shopping malls in the City Centre, it's just kinda different in concept and the layout. Cool but tell me if I'm wrong, it reminds me of KLCC in Kuala Lumpur, yeah?

Ruth eager to ride this..fasten your seat belts girl!

And so...the kids were the ones really excited about their new place to hang around. The first shop we entered 'Disney World Of Cartoons' located in 2nd Floor I think, can't remember. We bought the kids each a small toy..again toys..haven't I said no more toys at home?!
"Mummy, can this thing fly too?"

Anyway, as we walk along the blocks of new shops, new brand names which some never come across my head :-p ..Again, the kids with their super eagle eyes saw the amusement centre, OH NO! Huh..have I got money left in my pocket? yeah..you know what I mean. We spent more than an hour at 'Boo-Boo Land' weird name to me though. So, here are some pix taken, well afterall today is their day we've promised them this before we set out this morning. Hey kids, the next trip is daddy and mummy's turn ok :-)

more games...


6 comments:

LadyJava said...

Wow.. that looked like fun.. I've always loved theme park too.. even now..!!! hahahah!!

Carolyn said...

yes, they really had so much fun LJ :-)

RozzLeaRozie said...

Wowwww! they really had fun lah... kalo Lyssa & Jboy nampak ni... guarantee dorang pun mo minta bawa pi sana...

Anonymous said...

Want to go see the mall when we go back for christmas nanti ..heard bout the opening from my sis. Odoi ada amusement park lagi(look like the one at Berjaya Times Square lah nii) ..mmg very susah want to go out fast lah ni hehe

Carolyn said...

zie
it was bigger than the ones in KK centre point tapi mmg masalah if want to bring them out from there..ada yg merajuk like ruth n cynthia.
Cay,
wah xmas nanti lagi la siap the mall with xmas decos. At the moment masih banyak workers doing the work as its not fully done yet. But by the time you balik, siap already that

Anonymous said...

my little girl see the pictures & nagging me to bring her there again. aiyoh..next next time lah!