19 June, 2008

Manukan Island


You should come visit Manukan island. Gorgeous white sandy beach, clear crystal water. Colourful fish and other marine life, hey I've seen a blue star fish it was extraordinary to me cause I've never seen it in blue hahaha.. Coconut trees around most areas, a splendid place for relaxation.


This is the place I would love to come again with my kids. If you love snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing, parasailing and diving, you can have it all here and there are lots of other activities to do at the island. Come and see for yourself ;-) If you grab yourself today's New Sabah Times, 'In Sites' page III, by Anne Vivienne on 'The Manukan Island Resort' a short article describe the beauty of it.



4 comments:

Anies Azeera said...

Did you go there recently?
I have not been to Manukan Island for sooo long, but our company plan to do our team building there next weekend. cant wait ...

RozzLeaRozie said...

Ohhh well, Manukan Island is fantastic! I'm about to post about Island in my blog as well...:)

Anonymous said...

Been to this island long time ago(time masi lagi muda2) thought of going with my family but im afraid my two girls will vomiting along the way hehehe

salehimama said...

I wish!!