30 June, 2008

Zzz...




"Goldilocks was very tired by this time, so she went upstairs to the bedroom. She lay down in the first bed, but it was too hard. Then she lay in the second bed, but it was too soft. Then she lay down in the third bed and it was just right. Goldilocks fell asleep."

Hi, been away from this blog, but today I came back with this pictures. Oh my, how I wish I could sleep in any of these comfortable and cosy Aussino products haha..don't you? Well, If you were to be like Goldilocks, which bed will you choose?
I saw these beautiful beddings on display while on our lunch hour in 1 Borneo last week. I can't resist snapping some pix and talking about the $$ per set yeah, its rather expensive but I guess worthwhile buying considering the fine material they use and not forgetting their designs, I just love it! Dear..ehhmm...if you happen to read this blog maybe you can consider my Aussino for July? hehe...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol ..i have a few of aussino's bedsheet ..some design really looks beautiful ..well waiting for some sales lagi nii hehehe mau tambah collection

Carolyn said...

wow cay, im sure in KL the bedsheets lawa-lawa lagi, yes am waiting for sales coz ada suda yang i saw n like haha..