30 June, 2008

Juggling duty and entertainment!


I was on duty last saturday night. 'The Big Boss of Sabah' was invited for a dinner organised by the 'Pergerakan Wanita Umno Sabah'. That night the Magellan Ballroom occupied some 80 tables and the settings was just fine to set the mood for the mostly wanita members lah..with the red and white satin flowers as the centrepiece on each tables and satin drapes all over the wall.
I thought to myself that night, well yeah I'm here on duty but might as well enjoy the night hehehe..I could still laugh for no reason while typing this.

Anyway, I just wanted to show you my pix with our local singer Azharina Azhar taken outside the ballroom, so ambil kesempatan lah..but too bad the person who help me snap this obviously so nervous I guess. See...it's so blurrrr... :-(
Her vocal, wow powerful man! I'm proud to say that Sabahan singers are now an asset to our country music industry. Right?! Beside Azharina, Ebi from AF5 also performed and a duet with Azharina.

A fashion show highlighting Sabah Batik courtesy from 'Olumis Batik Boutique' . Too bad huh, I didn't bring my digital cam, see all those happenings that night, what a total waste!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah carol ..working and enjoying at the same time lah ni kan ...

Carolyn said...

hehe ya bah thats why when we work outside ada jg terluang masa for abit entertainment, bukan selalu jg bah :-)

Anies Azeera said...

Good o you Carol, can rub shoulder with celebrity lagi .. hehe ...

Carolyn said...

hi anies, haha..there are few reasons i sometimes love my job and there are times i don't ;-) but if dinner2 function nii ada juga opportunities to meet celebrities kunun

Deana E said...

i love her voice oh..lucky you!!

Unknown said...

sambil menyelam minum air lah tu kan...

Carolyn said...

hi deana, her voice powerful :-)

Shirl, ya bah jgn saja lemas trus hanyut hehe..