29 July, 2008

The age that I wish to go back to

Thanks Shirley for the tag. I've been doing some tags for the past few days, some funny questions but it's fun :-). So here's my age wish:-

I wish to go back to a much younger teenage age, like 14. Yup, we only spend like 7 years of teen ages but I would prefer number 14. Why? coz at this age I could only think about my studies and have so much fun with our choir members (Tanaki Youth). I can look forward more gathering especially Christmas. This is the time I could go on 'outstation' meaning, we (youth) out to bring Christmas Cheers house to house outside Penampang area..wow I can still remember how excited I was at that time of year! And also, this age, I fell in-love with my senior school mate haha...and another crush with a senior choir member LOL!! The so called 'Puppy Love' wasn't so bad though hehe..
But nothing can compare the joy and happiness that I have now with my beloved hubby, my 2 girls and adorable Isaac :-) I thank GOD for having them in my life!

Requirement:

Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?Tag Mode: 5 bloggers
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid’s life.L’abeille wish to go back to any year but never return to age 28.Sweetpea wish to go back to, actually, just thinking about 17.Jean Chia wish to go back to 14 years old.eastcoastlife wishes to go back to age 24 when she’s in demand.Emila wish to go back to the age of 7 to live that precious moments againRizal wish to go back to the age of 7 - 7 super wonders of my world.Mangosteenskin wish to back to age 7 to chase back Macik Piut’s geese and dogs!Mariuca wish to go back to age 14 to forget her current sorrows.LadyJava wish to go back to age 23 to say goodbye to her father and tell him, ” I love you”Shirley a.k.a Beautiza wish to go back to age i was 21 years old just to hold my sweet memories and undo mistakes i have made back then. http://colynscorner.blogspot.com/2008/07/age-that-i-wish-to-go-back-to.html

I will now tag:
1. Aines
2. Salehimama
3. Dina

4 comments:

Dina said...

Aikk..ko diam2 tag me ahh..okaylah nanti sia taruh in my blog...

Carolyn said...

dina, siou hehe...i should have leave msg to yr blog bah tu, tapi telupa suda kelmarin. ok i'll hv a peep at yr blog later :-)

jppmom said...

hmmn 14 yea? but cannot deny it is good to be young kan ;)

Carolyn said...

hi jppmom, teenage bah kan..nothing to worry BIG problems..jolly saja :-)