03 July, 2008

mzaixe-space

The blog describe almost the whole things you want to know about the blogger, be it about children, work, happenings around her life, poems, cultures and a lot more. Oh yes, I've got to know more about Avail Beauty products from Mzaixe-space. Some of my colleagues are using this product but now I know there are more things than a sanitary pad :-)
One thing for sure, the foodie pictures are so tempting and it makes me hungry, don't you feel the same? The blogger posted a few things about Krishna Curry House for sure this is a famous place to savour the delicious curry fish head in town and with all the side dishes, hmm...it sure looks yummy to me!
I've always loved thoughts of the day and poems and I've posted a few in my own blog, the Morning Thoughts in mzaixe-space really inspired me to react each morning. It sends out a message that if we can positively control our morning thoughts the rest will be just fine. Okay, I've got the message now. I really need to be positive in the morning to start out a good day, I guess everybody needs that!

3 comments:

RozzLeaRozie said...

wah punya cepat u do d posting Lyn...macam baru kita chat awhile ago...maybe I'll get yours soon... hehe

Carolyn said...

ya bah hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi carol ...yeah i always go and peep at Rozz's blog ..very interesting especially the food ...keep it up kio