12 July, 2008

My little Isaac

Today I've had the most frightening moment in my life. I almost lost my little boy in a crowded shopping centre at Palm Square, Centrepoint. We were out this afternoon planning to get a new pair of sandals for Ruth and Isaac. It was crowded and of course its weekend and people busy buying things or maybe just window shopping and of course youngsters 'lepak' around the mall. We looked around for a suitable sandals for them, finally we found it at 'Bata'. Hubby was with him but we both could not remember how our little boy got himself free from the baby stroller. And there I was busy choosing the right sandals for Ruth and then for a moment we realised Isaac was not around. My heart beats fast as I try not to panic. I called up his name, and there were no response. So I told the girls to sit and stay inside the shop while hubby and I quickly went outside looking for him, I was running here and there like mad, in and out each shops and I was almost to tears calling his name. And suddenly I saw my husband and my little boy near the Starbucks outlet and he was crying. I couldnt stand it anymore, I ran towards them and hug my little boy. Hubby said he was with other kids playing the animal toys at nearby Starbucks. I couldnt say much after that, it was our fault too. I kissed him and carried him away from the crowd and I've promised to myself I wont let this thing happen again. We paid the sandals then went home. I really thank God for our son is safe and with us now. Thank you Lord.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

doi so scary kan.. sia pun takut2 juga if bring si Ted. He likes to run around and explore..

Carolyn said...

ya bah it was scary moment for us. Bagus lagi beli yang string attach to baby's arm tu, anyone know ka where they sale this item?

Deana E said...

thank God tiada apa apa oh..scary.

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear ..i know how u feel ..it happened to us also long time back when amber was like 2 -3 yrs kah ..we almost lost her in the park but thank God she found her way to us ..what a scary moment that time ..palis2 jauh2 from us again ..now im very extra safety concern when bringing the kids outing..but lucky and thank God that isacc is safe now ..dui mcm tuu jantung jatuh di tanah kan carol ...badan bergegar trus kan ..hish ..jauh2 from all of us k ..

RozzLeaRozie said...

Aduii Isaac, kin takut juga ohh. Si Haryboy pun suka lari2 tu kalo kena bawa jalan2.

Carolyn said...

deana, yes thank god my boy tdk apa-apa

cay, ehh ya bah btul u said that. My jantung pumping fast and my face feels sejuk masa mencari tu.
U becareful oso la, KL tu lagi la besar the shopping mall. All the news about kidnap2 budak nii is a nightmare to parents skrg. I think mau ikat tangan my toddler ni :-)

zie, ive learnt my lesson, never-never leave or out of sight of them even a second

Anonymous said...

Lucky nothing happened.. i know how u feel.. if i don't see my children even a while if di shopping complex but if we think back.. so funny pulak kan adventerous pula c isaac kan.. so cute.

Carolyn said...

shirl, i was traumatised for several days, he's the type yg berani jalan2 here n there, tdk takut org lagi

Agnes CF Lee said...

doi, that is the most scary thing to happen to our children. that's why we prefer to stay at home.

salehimama said...

That was so horrible for you! I have had a similar experiance and I don't think there's anything more terrifying!
I'm so glad that he's fine!

Carolyn said...

hi agnes,
there are times easy to handle them outside, now i seldom bring isaac out to mall d, takeut alrdy me

hi salehimama,
yes i was terrified and ive promised i wont let this happen again