18 July, 2008

Tag from Rozie

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
words - it has to be meaningful
2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
carrot cheese cake - it melts me when i see them
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
i'll buy them, no time to make gifts :-)
4. What's your favorite holiday?
christmas, i can take more leaves at this time and spend valuable moments with my family
5. Are you going on holiday this year?
maybe
6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
I enjoyed most celebrations and party ive ever attended
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
We were the only couple as what we've requested in St.Aloysius, Limbanak by Rev. Father Fundes Motiung, I will always remember walking through the aisle almost to tears with a beautiful floral arch standing in the middle and fresh flowers in all left and right benches. I was sad that time cause it should be my father sending his only daughter to the aisle. It was a touching moment for us(family) all without my daddy. We had our 1st reception (my family side) at Putera Ballroom with Red, Gold and floral for theme. The next day at my in-laws in Kg. Pinapah. It all went nicely and according to what we had plan.
8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?
My honeymoon of course ;-)
9. What's your favorite girl's name?
Named after my two daughters, Ruth Elizabeth & Cynthia Caroline
10. What's your favorite boy's name?
Of course Isaac otherwise I wouldnt name him this haha..
11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Whoa wait a minute...well this is just a tag right?! haha..Of course it would be Tom Cruise..who else?
12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
can't think of any, they all look beautiful under heavy make-up hehe...
13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
Wentworth Miller of Prison? is that the correct name & spelling?
14. What is your best character trait?
Determined
15. What is your worst habit?
Munching snack while watching TV, yeah..never lose a pound :-/


Thanx zie for tagging me :-)

1 comment: